We are glad to welcome you at Piccarda B&B. We invite you to read the following rules, mainly based on common sense and mutual respect.
- Check in from 12 a.m. to 19 p.m.
- At your arrival at the B&B, you have to show an ID (identification document) for the registration.
- The payment of the room/s has to be made at your arrival, unless otherwise agreed by the owner. The payment has to include the Tourist Tax (2.5€ per person per night).
- The room has to be left by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, to allow the final cleaning of the room. If you check out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night.
- Breakfast is available from 7:00 to 10:00 in the breakfast room. If you want, you can have your breakfast in the garden.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms and in the rest of the property. You can smoke in the garden.
- Rooms are cleaned every day; please, put your personal belongings tidily to facilitate the cleaning.
- Bath towels and bed sheet will be changed every three days, in case of a stay longer then 5 days.
- To avoid unpleasant inconvenients, do not throw anything but the toilet paper in the WC. Please use the dedicated bin.
- Water is precious. Do not waste it.
- Keep clean and tidy the room and the common area.
- Switch off lights, air conditioning and other devices when you’re outside of the room.
- Respect the silence at night (11:00 p.m.- 8:00 a.m.) and in the afternoon (2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.).
- Room keys have to be returned at the end of the stay.
- It’s forbidded to bring outside of the property bath towels, bed sheet and anything beloging to Piccarda B&B. Otherwise the guest will have to refund the value.
- It’s not allowed to leave personal belongings in the corridor and in the common area. The B&B is not responsible for personal items left unattended.
Pets are not accepted.
THE RESPECT OF THESE RULES IS COMPULSORY, OTHERWISE WE WILL BE FORCED TO INTERRUPT YOUR STAY AT OUR B&B. A copy of the rules will be shown in every room.